The Omnio widget comes installed with Omnio for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch running iOS 8. The widget is not automatically enabled, so you’ll need to follow these steps to add it to the Notification Center on your device:
1. Enable ‘Access on Lock Screen' on your iOS device
- Go to iOS Settings > Control Center and enable ‘Access on Lock Screen'
2. Edit the notification center settings
- Swipe down from the top edge of the screen to bring up notifications in the ‘Today’ view
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen, tap Edit, then tap + to add to the ’Today View’ list (tap and drag Omnio up and down to change the order it appears in the notifications list)